We take care of you
Welcome home! We can finally meet again in your Milanese home and start dreaming, traveling and living new experiences together; it is right to do it in complete safety, but without stress. You are our guests and we will take care of you.
Upon entering the hotel, we will ask you to wear a protective mask and your body temperature will be measured using a thermal scanner.
1- In the rooms hygiene and comfort at the top
- We have improved and strengthened our hygiene and cleaning standards by introducing the use of bactericidal and disinfectant products.
- We have also introduced sanitization with ozone which, thanks to its oxidizing capacity, purifies the environments and eliminates agents harmful to health in an ecological and natural way. Each room is then aired and subject to quarantine for at least 24 hours before being assigned to a new guest
- The sheets and bathroom towels are washed in compliance with UNI EN 14065: 2016 for the control of biocontamination.
- In each room there is a kit containing: sanitizing gel, mask and a pair of gloves.
- As required by the health authorities, all air conditioning systems are equipped with particularly restrictive maintenance and control processes.
2- The common spaces: design at the service of security
- Thanks to the help of our architects, we redesigned the hotel spaces to ensure distance between guests and staff.
- You will be helped by clearly visible signs indicating the correct distance to be maintained and the mode of action in the various spaces of the hotel.
- We have increased the frequency of washing with bactericidal and disinfectant products of every surface with which you could come into contact.
- Throughout the stay we provide at the front desk and near the elevators: sanitizing gel, masks, gloves and over-protective gloves.
- The same devices also provide all the service staff and suppliers who, out of necessity, must enter the hotel premises
3- Training and safety of our team
- To guarantee the maximum possible security, we have adequately trained the entire hotel team according to the DVR updated to the emergency situation COVID-19; each of them follows the internal protocol drawn up on the basis of the health provisions of the competent Italian authorities, WHO and regional ordinances.
- The staff undergoes daily body temperature measurement before and after each work shift and is suitably equipped with all personal protective equipment. We have adopted an even more restrictive temperature control standard than that required by the health protocols.